Please read carefully
The following terms shall have the following meaning throughout these terms and conditions:
1) The word Events refer to all Award Programs, Conferences, Seminars, Quiz Programs organized by DN Incorporation.
2) The word Services refer to all services which are provided by DN Incorporation or its affiliates regarding the events which in general refers to the processes, online or physical services for entry for the participants, becoming a judge or speakers, or attending the event as an audience.
3) The word Customers refer to the person or organization whose name appears on the relevant forms, website, or social media as part of DN Incorporation Judginging panels/event speakers or people or organizations attending the DN Incorporation events as an audience.
4) The word Company refers to DN Incorporation Private Limited, with its registered office at Manjushree Building, 2F, 15, Between 1st and 2nd Cross, R.T.Nagar, Near Post Office, Matadahalli, Bangalore, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, Karnataka, 560032.
5) The word Parties means the customer or sponsors and DN Incorporation when referred to jointly.
6) The word Data refers to documents, videos pertaining to the Company or/and the Customers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We are delighted at your interest in participating in the DN Business Excellence Awards 2020.
Integrity is one of our key values and we believe in conducting the event with Honesty and Transparency.
As part of conducting a Fair Competition, we have listed out a few Terms and Conditions, and in case of any non-compliance, DN Incorporation holds the rights to Disqualify your entry at any stage during the competition.
DN Incorporation values your association hence would request you to read the Terms and Conditions carefully as on acceptance of the same you will be agreeing and will be bound and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
THE CUSTOMER AGREES
1) That they wish to participate in the events and wish to benefit from the services provided to the customer in the manner that the company determines.
2) To comply with the rules or guidelines as provided by the company from time to time to enable them to participate in the awards and benefit from the services they are authorized to apply for.
3) To take any responsibility for any documents shared and to seek permission from required authorities before sharing any documents to the Company.
4) To pay for the services as per the terms and conditions set out herein and in particular the terms of payment section below.
THE COMPANY AGREES
1) To provide full information concerning any events with utmost accuracy and the best of its knowledge and belief but shall not constitute any warranty or representation by the company.
2) To provide the events and services and to ensure the customer benefits from doing so to the best of its ability and in good faith.
3) To provide the customer with the awards forms and processes to enable them to enroll in the awards for the reasons that they wish to do so.
4) To provide the appropriate support and opportunities to communicate with the company in the event the customer wishes to do so
5) To seek feedback from customers to improve the events and services to the best of their ability.
The customer warrants that:
1) All information provided by them in applying for an event or the services is true and
accurate to the best of their knowledge.
2) They are entitled to submit such information as is required and if they are an agent or a representative of third parties they will indemnify the company from any complaint arising from any misrepresentation.
3) The customer agrees that the company may share information from the events with the internal departments of DN Incorporation and to it associates / sponsor companies on a need-to basis only.
4) The customer agrees that representatives from DN Incorporation Management may contact them for further clarification concerning the information provided.
5) If in any doubt concerning any matters of confidentiality or sensitivity concerning any information the company will contact the customer and request permission or guidance before taking further steps.
6) To use of individual or company information by DN Incorporation Pvt Ltd.
7) The company is not legally liable for any personal or confidential data provided by the Customer during the event. The company is not liable to screen the content and has all rights to share the data provided by the customer .
The company warrants that:
1. All information submitted will be treated with the utmost confidentiality
2. Any information which is readily available in the public domain or becomes available in the public domain after the submission of the entry will be exempt from the above.
3. All staff or persons who are in connection with the operation of the awards will be required to see or review the information provided by the customer will be subject to an agreement of non-disclosure (NDA).
4. No information will be provided to third parties not involved in the running of the awards without the written consent of the customer.
5. It will use the customer’s name and logo in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
6. It will only use the name and/or logo of the customer with the customer’s prior approval and within reason, in the form required by the customer.
7. To ensure that all records of customer information are retained securely and kept strictly confidential and in accordance with the data protection act, in force at the time.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Dates of events and activities may vary from those advertised on the website or other marketing information.
2) Changes are at the sole discretion of the company
3) In a situation where the event cannot be held for any reason at the above-mentioned venue or date, the company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event or move it to a different venue. The company will notify the customer of any changes.
4) The customer shall have no claim against the company in respect of any loss or damage consequent upon the activity or activities from failing to occur wholly or partially, for whatsoever reason save where such loss or damage is caused by the company’s negligence, fraud or wilful default. This includes postponement or cancellation of the judging or awards presentation event.
5) The company may substitute other activities or events in place of planned events or activities for the awards, and in the event of such decisions, the company will to the best of its ability give prior notice to the customer.
6) Neither party to the terms and conditions shall without the prior consent of the other party assign any rights or obligations hereunder unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions.
7) Employees and agents for the company shall not in any circumstances be liable for consequential, indirect, or special damages of any kind arising out of or in any way connected with the performance or failure to perform the awards services.
8) There will be no communication between the judges and those submitting entries regarding judging criteria, process, and decisions on the winners.
9) The judges’ decisions are final regarding all entries and the decisions on the winners.
10) Entry to the award places no obligation on the company that the nominator will receive an award.11) Should any member of the customer’s party behave in a manner that is unacceptable to the company during the event, shall be asked to leave the event. In this case, the customer will be liable to the company for payment in full for all or any expenses incurred and for any fees that may ordinarily have been due for attendance or participation in such activities.
12) In such cases where the customer is asked to leave, the customer may also be liable for any damages or compensation for damages caused by the circumstances.
13) The company’s name and/or trademarks, or logo may not be used on promotional material for any form of publicity without the written consent of the company or the company’s representatives.
14) The company will not be liable for any loss or damage to the property of the customer. In the case of loss or damage to property, it should be reported to the venue holders or the company at the time of discovery.
15) For business conducted with DN Incorporation, the construction, validity, and performance of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Karnataka.
1) Payments can be made online using a credit or debit card. There are no fees charged for payment by card.
2) Cancellation of an order placed and paid for online may be made within 7 days of the date of the invoice, subject to the discretion of DN Incorporation. In any event of a refund, any payment gateway fees applicable will not be deducted from the amount by the Company.
3) The Company may choose to offer a Customer an alternative option at its sole discretion.
4) This means that the company will continue to collect payment whether an applicant or judge or an attendee participates or not, once they have been provided with an invoice or submitted payment unless the customer cancels within 7 days from the invoice date.
5) In the event the customer does not comply with the terms and conditions, the company reserves the right to withhold the services. This may mean, but may not be limited to, any of the following where this forms part of the agreement between the parties:
a) the customer may not be considered as a finalist or winner
b) the customer may not have their profile listed on the website nor use the assets for
the awards for publicity
c) the customer may not be allowed to attend the awards
NON-ATTENDANCE AT AWARDS
1) If the customer does not attend the awards ceremony after entering the awards or does not attend after booking a place at the awards, they may still win, but they must pay for their trophy.
2) Since the customer is not in attendance, they will not be able to obtain an official photograph with their award.
3) They may not be able to attend Open Presentations.
1) By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that all content presented to you on this Website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws, and is the sole property of DN Incorporation.
2) You are only permitted to use the content (including but not limited to photos, videos, articles, and website copy) as expressly authorized by us or the specific content provider. Except for a single copy made for personal use only, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any documents or information from this Website in any form or by any means without prior written permission from us or the specific content provider, and you are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on this Website.
CONDUCT ON WEBSITE
1) Your use of the Website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Website.
2) By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive services that may be available to you on or through this Website, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
a. Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies
b. Victimizes harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals based on religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
c. Invades on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party
d. Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (spamming), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling
e. Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party
f. Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives
3) We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any material uploaded or submitted by third party users of the Website. We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this Website.
5) You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your membership, account, or other affiliation with our site without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions.
6) Also, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
1) This Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials, and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
2) These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services.
3) The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES,
(Limitations of Liability and Indemnification)
1) Your use of the DN Incorporation website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided “as
is” and “as available”. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
2) We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Website, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from your violation of any third-party’s rights.
3) You acknowledge that you have only a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Website.
4) Since the website is not error or bug-free, you agree that you will use it carefully and avoid using it ways which might result in any loss of your or any third party’s property or information.
1) These Terms and Conditions will be effective from the time you register with DN Incorporation or when you start using the DN Incorporation website and will remain effective until terminated by you or by us.
2) DN Incorporation reserves the right to terminate/change these Terms and Conditions or suspend your account/participation/membership at any time in case of unauthorized, or suspected unauthorized use of the Website whether it is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
3) DN Incorporation shall not be liable or responsible to you in case it terminates these Terms and Conditions or suspends your account/participation/membership for any of the reasons set out in this section.
1) DN Incorporation upholds the rights to assign these Terms and Conditions or any part of it without restrictions. You may not assign these Terms and Conditions or any part of it to any third party.
1) For legal matters relating to DN Incorporation Private Limited the Terms and Conditions / any dispute/claim arising out of, or related to them, shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Karnataka without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
2) Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms of Service or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in Bangalore Justistrctions only.